The UNIC 295 was the first of it’s kind for sale, small enough to allow access through a standard doorframe, but with 2.9t of lifting power.
The spider crane also leads the way technically with an multitude of safety features including a computer-controlled, intelligent voice warning system.
This spider crane has been used for a number of different applications, from steel erection to the installation of cladding panels.
– Max. Lifting Capacity 2.93 t at 1.4 m
– Max. Working Radius 8.41 m
– Max. Hook Height (Approx) 8.8 m
– Max. Boom Length 8.65 m
– Min. Boom Length 2.53 m
– Boom Sections 5
– Boom Raising Angle Min. 0 to Max. 78°
– Slewing Angle 360° Continuous